We are VERY excited to announce that the Play Area in Youth Services will re-open on Monday, 2/28! The Youth Services staff hopes that our youngest patrons will have a blast playing with the toys, creating pictures on the the light wall, and using their imaginations.
Here are some reminders about using the Play Area:
- Recommended capacity of 30 people. Please come back later if the Play Area is too crowded.
- Children ages 7 years and younger may not be left alone in the Play Area and must be directly supervised by a caregiver.
- Take turns and give each other space to play and explore.
- Do not climb or jump on the furniture.
- Play gently with the toys and put them away when finished.
- Wipes are available for cleaning toys before and/or after playing with them.
- This space closes 30 minutes before the Library closes to allow time for cleaning.
Children who put their toys away after they have finished playing may come to the desk for a sticker.
We can’t wait to see you!
Updated Covid-19 Policy as of Monday, February 28th, 2022: Masks are recommended but not required inside of the Library.